The aim of the Stradivari Invest® is to provide safe and rewarding medium to long-term capital growth by investing in exclusive rare stringed instruments.
Stradivari Invest® seeks to take advantage of the fine track record, the excellent financial returns and the unusual safety of the investments in the finest old stringed instruments.
The value of these supreme instruments has increased steadily and progressively during the past three centuries and has never decreased, even
Minimal recommended investment in a rare stringed instrument is
US$ 1 Million.
We are continually in contact with key people on the market in the search for the finest stringed instruments that have the highest value increase potential.
- When an exceptional instrument is found, it is screened, scrutinized, verified, certified and valuated by utmost experts in the field, including verification of the acoustic qualities of the instrument by experienced top violinists.
- On the base of the valuation the price of the instruments is negotiated.
- After the legal work is done the instrument is purchased and insured.
- The instrument is re-valuated and the insurance policy is adjusted periodically to reflect the change in the value.
- The recommended holding period for rare stringed instruments is 10 years. After that period the instruments can be offered for sale.
Main Advantages Of The Investment In Rare Stringed Instruments
- It beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- It beats the 10 and 30 year Treasury Bonds
- It has a typical annual rate of return 10-15%
- It has a long-documented track record of excellent financial returns
- It is an outstanding vehicle for the wealth preservation
- It also provides satisfying non-financial returns
- It supports the best classical music traditions
- The risk of capital loss is low or very low
- All-risk insurance covers the full value of the instrument
Low Cash Flow?
To the stringed instrument investors offers Stradivari Invest® attractive loans to help their investment dream-come-true. Contact us for further details.